Lyric

Hello.
Sorry for my poor English.

I imported Tk2d and Spine-Unity runtime to my new project.
Then I pushed [Preference > Spine > Define TK2D > Enable] button.
These errors occured.
PlayerSettings Validation: Requested build target group (5) doesn't exist; #define symbols for scripting won't be added.
UnityEditor.PlayerSettings:SetScriptingDefineSymbolsForGroup(BuildTargetGroup, String)
Spine.Unity.Editor.SpineTK2DEditorUtility:EnableTK2D() (at Assets/Spine/Editor/spine-unity/Editor/SpineEditorUtilities.cs:1800)
Spine.Unity.Editor.Preferences:HandlePreferencesGUI() (at Assets/Spine/Editor/spine-unity/Editor/SpineEditorUtilities.cs:430)
Spine.Unity.Editor.SpineEditorUtilities:PreferencesGUI() (at Assets/Spine/Editor/spine-unity/Editor/SpineEditorUtilities.cs:175)
UnityEditor.HostView:OnGUI()

PlayerSettings Validation: Requested build target group (6) doesn't exist; #define symbols for scripting won't be added.
UnityEditor.PlayerSettings:SetScriptingDefineSymbolsForGroup(BuildTargetGroup, String)
Spine.Unity.Editor.SpineTK2DEditorUtility:EnableTK2D() (at Assets/Spine/Editor/spine-unity/Editor/SpineEditorUtilities.cs:1800)
Spine.Unity.Editor.Preferences:HandlePreferencesGUI() (at Assets/Spine/Editor/spine-unity/Editor/SpineEditorUtilities.cs:430)
Spine.Unity.Editor.SpineEditorUtilities:PreferencesGUI() (at Assets/Spine/Editor/spine-unity/Editor/SpineEditorUtilities.cs:175)
UnityEditor.HostView:OnGUI()

Assets/Spine/Editor/spine-unity/Editor/SpineEditorUtilities.cs(781,66): error CS0103: The name `sp' does not exist in the current context

Assets/Spine/Editor/spine-unity/Editor/SpineEditorUtilities.cs(1039,38): error CS0103: The name `defaultMix'
does not exist in the current context

Assets/Spine/Editor/spine-unity/Editor/SpineEditorUtilities.cs(1040,33): error CS0103: The name `defaultScale' does not exist in the current context
Can you give me advice?

using:
Unity 5.6.1f
Spine-Unity 3.7
2D Toolkit 2.5.8.9
Lyric

Harald

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for reporting this problem.

This is an error on our side, I just created a ticket for it here for you to subscribe:
[unity] Compile errors with TK2D · #1270

I will let you know once it is fixed.

---

I just fixed the error.

You can download the updated unitypackage here as usual:
Spine Unity Download
Harald

Harri

Lyric

I appreciate your response!
Lyric

Return to Unity