RemDust

Hi guys ! :)

I have this multi skeleton cut-scene nicely set up and ready in my Spine editor but when I try to export it as a video I always end up with errors. :bang:

This is what the log gives me :

Spine Launcher 3.5.13
Mac OS X x86_64 10.13.4
Java 1.7.0_51 Esoteric Software
64-bit Server VM
Update available: Spine 3.6.52
Spine 3.6.50 Professional
Licensed to: *****, *****
Intel Inc.
Intel Iris Pro OpenGL Engine
2.1 INTEL-10.32.48
Started.
Error creating frame buffer: 17791x13650
java.lang.IllegalStateException: frame buffer couldn't be constructed: incomplete attachment
at da.b(SourceFile:247)
at cZ.<init>(SourceFile:75)
at vC.a(SourceFile:704)
at vu.a(SourceFile:271)
at vu.b(SourceFile:140)
at vv.a(SourceFile:95)
at Un.a(SourceFile:191)
at Un.b(SourceFile:186)
at Ue.run(SourceFile:164)
at Un.a(SourceFile:199)
at Uk.a(SourceFile:154)
at com.esotericsoftware.spine.editor.Editor.b(SourceFile:820)
at ai.a(SourceFile:270)
at ai.b(SourceFile:235)
at my.b(SourceFile:101)
at an.run(SourceFile:191)
at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:251)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:733)
at java.awt.EventQueue.access$200(EventQueue.java:103)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:694)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:692)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:76)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:703)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:242)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:161)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:150)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:146)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:138)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:91)

I know that these skeletons have pretty big images (no pixel art here, full res' for everything :sweat: )
I know that there is a lot of options for creating atlas, reducing scales and stuff but I don't find any solution about video export, any advice or solution ?

Thanx !

---

Also :
- if I mask several skeletons and try to export only 2 skeletons (there are actually 6) I don't get any error message but the export result in an empty 0ko file...
- it seems impossible to set what should be the "export window" : it's really commun to have images outside the final camera view that you'd like to crop out when exporting (maybe a bounding box to define that ? or set the "background image" as the rectangle view ?)
RemDust

Erikari

From the error it looks like your computer hasn't the capacity to export the scene, which is an astounishing 17791x13650, you should try to scale down the root before export to make it a manageable size.

By masking do you mean applying clipping or hiding those skeletons?

You can only envelop it with a png square/rectangle that covers the space taken by all the animations to make sure that the size is that one, but given how big your export would be, I'm not sure this is a good way. We planned it for the future: Export improvements · #11 · EsotericSoftware/spine-editor
Erikari

Erikari

Return to Editor