gOzaru30

Hey, I had purchased Gunman and Hitman asset.
I really like it.
But I don't know how I can make that one from Spine into Unity and apply all kind of logic there.
I wish someone from Spine forum can make the tutorial of Gunman/Hitman and sell it in Udemy.com
I bet a lot of people would want to buy it.
If its price is within my budget ($100), I'll purchase it.
I don't mind as it is a very valuable lesson.
Thumbs up if you guys agree with me.
gOzaru30

ENAY

I think you might need to expand on what you mean by "apply all kind of logic there".
Are you wanting a tutorial on how to make a game using these assets in Unity?

I recommend you explain in more detail what it is you want to see.
ENAY

gOzaru30

Just everything shown in Gunman and Hitman asset for Unity.
From Spine workflow into Unity.
Hopefully someone will make it out.
I searched out in Udemy and found out that no one ever made it yet.

Spine Asset Pack - Gunman - YouTube
gOzaru30

ENAY

Erm. So you want to know how to export a Spine file into Unity?

I'm not sure what your skill level is, but if you need a tutorial to do that...What will you do after you've achieved that. Ask for a tutorial on how to make the assets into a game.

I don't have the Gunman and Hitman asset for Unity but they are clearly there to be implemented into a game that you are ready to start making yourself.

Perhaps I'm still misunderstanding your question :doh: but if you need to have absolutely everything shown to you about Gunman and Hitman, you're not going to be able to progress after that. Get your hands dirty and have fun experimenting if I were you, tutorials are mainly for helping you get started, not to do all the work for you.
ENAY

enzodine

yeah, please create tutorial... increase button jump, attack and other to complete the framework
enzodine

Return to Unity