MrHoot

Howdy friends !

Encountered an odd bug recently with Spine in unity. I've been working on this lovely slinky boi for a bit now

His body is actually divided in 3 for some animation tricks. And it looks completely fine in spine.

However when I import it in unity, this is what I get

He seems more "segmented"/spaced out in between his body parts for no reason, and some of the curvature seems wrong (especially in motion). I tried reexporting and keying more stuff but it doesn't help. I'm wondering if i'm doing something wrong with it ? Or do I need to update the runtime ?

---

Kind of updating this. Updating the runtime doesn't seem to fix the issue in any case. Would this kind of issue arise due to a wrong keying or something ?
MrHoot

Pharan

Sorry, can you send your exported spine data to us so we can check what's up?
unity@esotericsoftware.com
Pharan

Pharan

MrHoot

Done ! Thanks a lot for your help !
MrHoot

Pharan

Looks like I found the typo in the code. I'll update in a bit.

---

That should do it.
Fixed in git: [csharp] Fix PathConstraint spacing.@4b2fb3e

Also updated the unitypackage. See the latest dated 28 Sep 2017.
Spine Unity Download
Pharan

Pharan

MrHoot

Thanks a lot ! Will be glad to have my snakey boi back in full form, litteraly :D
MrHoot

MrHoot

Oh ! I haven't tried it yet (need to wait on my programmer since we have a few conflicts with the new runtime so will keep ifnormed, but i'm sure it will be fixed !)
MrHoot

Pharan

Well, I did get your repro skeleton. Fixed the bug, and the snek's body was reattached/seemed to match what was in Spine editor as far as I could tell.
Do let us know if it was fixed or not! So we can fix it if some lingering bug is there.
Pharan

Pharan

MrHoot

Just updated on our end and it seems to have done the trick for the snakey boi :) Thanks !
MrHoot

Return to Bugs