dilong

Hi, i need a help.
I need to create a precise rectangle with the clippink mask. Is there a possibility to set the individual points of the mask by means of numbers in the toolbars (as on the screenshot)?

Thanks
Attachments
spine_screenshot.jpg
dilong

Erikari

I tried to do it and it seems like it's not possible at the moment. But it would make sense to be able to manually type values to edit individual vertices, so I've created an issue for this:
Allow to manually set the coordinates of individual vertices · #333 · EsotericSoftware/spine-editor
Erikari

Erikari

Shiv

yep that would be super helpful ..... i faced the same problem many time .....
i used to edit the "json file" manually to enter numbers so that i could import the project again....
I had to take help of a coder as i was not able to find the correct values on my own .....
Shiv

ceemarcus

@Erikari Could it be possible to base a Clipping mask off the active pixels in an attachment? so I can make a layer with the shape of clip I want and Spine makes the clipping mask in place following the shape
ceemarcus

Erikari

If I ask Nate I'm sure there will be complications. When you say:
ceemarcus wrote:make a layer with the shape of clip I want
What is the layer? A mesh in Spine with some points you made?
Maybe if the mesh perimeter is converted into a clipping mask...? I'll ask (:
Erikari

Erikari

ceemarcus

Erikari wrote:If I ask Nate I'm sure there will be complications. When you say:
Sorry for the late reply, I mean have a Layer (in the document before I export) with a shape I want the clip to be based on. Perhaps adding a tag like [ClippingMask] could make a Clipping mask based on the perimeter of what's on that layer?
ceemarcus

RemDust

ceemarcus wrote:
Erikari wrote:If I ask Nate I'm sure there will be complications. When you say:
Sorry for the late reply, I mean have a Layer (in the document before I export) with a shape I want the clip to be based on. Perhaps adding a tag like [ClippingMask] could make a Clipping mask based on the perimeter of what's on that layer?
would be EXTRA COOL ! :)
RemDust

Return to Editor