Angusko

Does anyone know what this is all about? The same role, different results.
Attachments
螢幕快照 2018-04-19 下午3.14.26.png
Angusko

Pharan

Note that SkeletonGraphic is not compatible with multiple textures because the base component "UnityEngine.UI.MaskableGraphic" is not compatible with multiple textures.

You can find the experimental multi-object version of SkeletonGraphic here: http://esotericsoftware.com/files/runtimes/unity/spine-unity-experimental-SkeletonGraphicMultiObject-3_6-2018-04-19.unitypackage
You'll have to go through GameObject>Create>Spine>SkeletonGraphic MultiObject to create a new object since it does not hook into the drag and drop interface.
Pharan

Pharan

Angusko

Dear Pharan,

You have been my lifesaver! Thank you so much.

---

Dear Pharan,

Does multi-object support change attachment? like this : skeletonGraphic.Skeleton.SetAttachment("slot", "name");
Angusko

slawomir sokol

Hi

I'm using Multi object skeleton graphic and it all in all works great, however it seems to have a problem with masking.
I'm placing the character in a masked container and mask has no effect on the character (while affecting single UI skeleton Graphics at the same time)

This is a huge problem for me, and one I need to solve fast due to upcoming deadline.
I believe the MultiObject skeleton was mentioned to be maskable, so maybe this is a setup problem on my side or simply a bug.

I'd appreciate a quick response if possible.
slawomir sokol

Return to Unity