duanesters

Anyone have any success exporting animations out of Spine into Unity and get them working with the character controller within the corgi engine? Been trying to figure it out all week with no luck. Starting from scratch, duplicates of characters, just trying to mimic a playable one. The export process out of spine is fine, its just attaching to the character to make playable is where I'm held up. Thanks in advance!
duanesters

luigi.freguglia

I'm interested too: I need to choose between platformer PRO and Corgi, and from what I can see Corgi interacts with spine without baking to mecanim.
Is it right? You made it to make it work?
luigi.freguglia

Majicpanda

From what I read it's basically supported out of the box because it uses Mecanim?

http://reunono.github.io/CorgiEngine/animations

You "can" use SpineAnimation with Mecanim if you put a behavior on every state and use it to set the animation name on state enter, but that's a lot more complicated. I did it, but I can't explain how because I'm just dense ;)
Majicpanda

duanesters

Its been awhile and I'm caught up on projects so I'm revisiting this. Unfortunately Renaud's level of support is either 'look it up' or 'read some tutorials' so I'm back to square one. I've gotten to the point I can get the walking and jumping and basic movements working fine, its just the shooting component I'm having problems with. Has anyone had any luck with this?
duanesters

Return to Unity