miscreance

1.Create new scene > create ui cavans > create a SkeletonGraphic Object > put an example spine animation on it
001.png

2.run unity, and wait
002.png

3.5min passed
003.png

yesterday I created 8 SkeletonGraphic Object in the scene, run and wait , it occupy all 16G memory today.

hope this problem can be fixed as soon as possible
miscreance

Pharan

Thanks for reporting. There doesn't seem to be anything that immediately jumps out as a cause of the leak other than some quirks of the Unity UI itself, especially since the UI and non-UI versions of Skeleton Renderering are essentially the same thing.

If we comment out submitting the mesh to the UI system. (canvasRenderer.SetMesh(mesh)). The leak seems to be eliminated. This points to the same conclusion.

We'll continue to investigate, and report to Unity tech.

-- 12 Aug 2017 5:28 am --

Just an update. Unity Support has reported they've forwarded the bug to the devs, but still no fix in Unity 2017.1 patch 3.
Official Esoteric Assorted Furniture Cleaner and Teahouse | Check out the Spine Users Tumblr Blog: spine-users.tumblr.com
pharan.deviantart.com | pharantriestoanimatestuff.tumblr.com - - - Windows 10 - Spine-Unity.
Pharan

Pharan

chenzifeng

SkeletonGraphic.cs public void UpdateMesh canvasRenderer.SetMesh(mesh);

I also met the same problem, severe memory leak!

4mb/1s memory leak
chenzifeng

Pharan

I've already sent a new bug report and repro project to Unity Technologies using 2017.1 p3 last week.
They're replied back and the support person said it's a known issue they've already forwarded it to the devs but they don't have a public issue tracker link yet.

Nothing for us to do but wait for them.
Official Esoteric Assorted Furniture Cleaner and Teahouse | Check out the Spine Users Tumblr Blog: spine-users.tumblr.com
pharan.deviantart.com | pharantriestoanimatestuff.tumblr.com - - - Windows 10 - Spine-Unity.
Pharan

Pharan

chenzifeng

Thank you very much for your prompt reply!Hope unity3d company to quickly solve this problem, avoid delay the project schedule!
chenzifeng

Return to Unity