JuanluGC

By the way!!

The new "Auto Skinning Weights" feature is just awesome! (I forgot to say it in the post).
We:create the bones, set the vertex mesh, weights the skinning and animate the fringe in minutes.

Spine is turning in a huge tool. Thanks for all the work @Nate and @Shiu, we couldn't do this game without Spine!
JuanluGC

Nate

We're pretty happy with the auto weights! 8) 1.9.16 will have Generate on the Edit Mesh dialog. So you just need to do Set Points and click around the perimeter of the mesh, then hit Generate to get a mesh that deforms reasonably. :D
Nate

Nate

Soap

Project looks great!

Any chance you will change the squid like arms to single image meshes? Or maybe have a big baddie version which uses that feature so the animations look nicer.
Soap

Epic Kickstarter Backer

JuanluGC

Soap wrote:Project looks great!

Any chance you will change the squid like arms to single image meshes? Or maybe have a big baddie version which uses that feature so the animations look nicer.
Yeah after we finish our kickstarter campaing we want to change the assets for the main character and enemies. We want to use meshes, skinning, and ik but for now, we can't waste more time. We're working in the game 1 years and half and we need money for continue with this! hahahahaha :rofl:

---

More gifs!!

New Enemy Flying Bomb:

A few more animation for our "Jelly Workers":

The new Ship!:

The landing animation (Using 2 skeletons)

We hope you like it!

---

Finally!! After 2 years of development

WE JUST LUNCH THE KICKSTARTER!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/glovecat/the-intergalactic-trashman

Support us if you want!
JuanluGC

Nate

Video is great! Your game has so much art, it looks really nice! Tweeted!
Nate

Nate

JuanluGC

Thank you very much, Nate!

We really appreciate advertising, hahahha

This being difficult to appear on international websites :whew:

many thanks again!
JuanluGC

Nate

Also backed it. :) Best of luck!
Nate

Nate

BinaryCats

anytime this thread comes up I get this song (I think, I have no headphones atm) in my head
BinaryCats

Hipsters_vs_Zombies

I love your hero :love:
DoobyDude wrote:Well I think it looks like Sackboy and Super Meat Boy had a baby :)
:heart: :heart: :heart:
Suport us on Kickstarter:http://kck.st/1QoaAen
Hipsters_vs_Zombies

Return to Showcase