GreatAss

Hello,
I use a bounding box follower to interact with the entire body of the hero .
To do this, I need to access the field called Used by composite property in Polygon Collider 2D.
(see attachment pic).
Could you help me, how can I do that?
Attachments
screen.png
GreatAss

Pharan

Is it really a good idea to have always-moving, collider transforms with their own rigidbodies to be part of a composite collider? Wouldn't that cause costly a rebuild every frame?

Anyway, you can open BoundingBoxFollowerInspector.cs and comment the hideflag out.
spine-runtimes/BoundingBoxFollower.cs at 3.6
Or add whatever line you want.
Official Esoteric Assorted Furniture Cleaner and Teahouse | Check out the Spine Users Tumblr Blog: spine-users.tumblr.com
pharan.deviantart.com | pharantriestoanimatestuff.tumblr.com - - - Windows 10 - Spine-Unity.
Pharan

Pharan

GreatAss

Thanks for the quick response

-- 14 Sep 2017, 12:13 --

Hello,

I added toogle Used by Composite in Bounding Box Follower, and it works in Polygon Collider 2D.(pic.1)
But when I hit play button, RigidBody 2D will add to Polygon Collider 2D.(pic.2)
Could you help, how to prevent adding Rigidbody 2D component, when usedByComposite toogle is true.
Attachments
pic.1.png
pic.2.png
GreatAss

Pharan

It's as I suspected. Unity and Box2D weren't designed to work the way you were attempting.

If the colliders move independently, they shouldn't be part of a composite collider.
If they don't move independently, you can ignore the warning BoneFollower gives you.

But if they do move independently, you'll pay the price of a costly physics body rebuild every frame. Or it will work unpredictably. Or it won't work at all.
That's just how Unity is designed.
Official Esoteric Assorted Furniture Cleaner and Teahouse | Check out the Spine Users Tumblr Blog: spine-users.tumblr.com
pharan.deviantart.com | pharantriestoanimatestuff.tumblr.com - - - Windows 10 - Spine-Unity.
Pharan

Pharan

Return to Unity