mglushed

I'm stuck with Unity 5.3.7, and both newest versions on the download site right now are not compatible with my Unity version. Please show me where to download older versions. Thank you!
mglushed

Erikari

In your editor click on the Spine logo>preferences (or hitF12) then choose the preferred Spine version from the dropdown menu (it should be one of the first) instead of "latest". Confirm and then restart Spine. (:
Erikari

Erikari

Pharan

If you're stuck in Unity 5.3, weren't you already using an older version of the runtime?
Official Esoteric Assorted Furniture Cleaner and Teahouse | Check out the Spine Users Tumblr Blog: spine-users.tumblr.com
pharan.deviantart.com | pharantriestoanimatestuff.tumblr.com - - - Windows 10 - Spine-Unity.
Pharan

Pharan

mglushed

Erikari wrote:In your editor click on the Spine logo>preferences (or hitF12) then choose the preferred Spine version from the dropdown menu (it should be one of the first) instead of "latest". Confirm and then restart Spine. (:
Thanks for the answer, but I'm completely new to Spine, where can I find this "Spine logo"?

Btw I got version "Spine-Unity 3.5 for Unity 5.4-2017.1" working with Unity 3.5.7 by editing a 2 lines of code in SpineSpriteShaderGUI.cs, only needed to add ".text" after "_smoothnessScaleText" and "_smoothnessText", as the method was expecting string, not GUIContent.
mglushed

Return to Unity