MichelVictor

Hello, everytime I try to mimic some of the moviments I used to use in After Effects and I never know how can I achieve that specific moviment.
When I use puppet tools and I move one of the pins, I can see a line in the screen and I can move with a bezier, it's really simple to make a circular moviment for this specific pin, just moving this bezier like this image.

There is anyway to create something similar for bones and/or meshes?
I know there is the path, but I don't know if is exactly what I want, or at least is not so trivial.
If I can achieve that with keyframe, how can I do that?
MichelVictor

Erikari

What you are requesting is similar to a planned feature: Motion paths · #177 · EsotericSoftware/spine-editor

But you can achieve this by binding the bone which has to move circularly to a path.
here's the guide (with a video at the end of the page that demonstrates it nicely) about paths:
Paths - Spine User Guide
Erikari

Erikari

MichelVictor

This feature will be really cool!
Spine was the best investiment I had done, each update is so much better!
Can I bind and remove in animation mode?

Another question, I can't animate the color of a mesh?
MichelVictor

Erikari

Sure, you can lower the sliders in the Mix section of the path constraint. When they are at 0 the bone will go back to its original place before being bound.

You can't animate the color you set in setup mode for an attachment or mesh, but you can (and are supposed to) animate the color/alpha of the slot containing them. (:
Here's more on the topic:
Attachments - Spine User Guide: Tinting
Erikari

Erikari

MichelVictor

Haha omg, I tried everything to animate the color, but I didn't clicked on the slot haha, Thank you!
MichelVictor

Return to Editor