When we import frame by frame custom effects - and we're starting to import lots of them - it would be great to have this:
Animate mode, all the frames are swappable from a same slot and have a consecutive name, you click one button and it automatically keys a frame swap for every attachment in the slot, (which one can later rearrange in timing using offset etc.) creating as many frames as the number of attachments in that slot.
SO if one has 30 frames and has to do over 50 effects the process gets a little quicker.
Would it be possible?
Nevermind, I made an Autohotkey script which does it:
InputBox, OutputVarFrames, Question 1, How many frames there are?
- download and install autohotkey,
- create a new file and paste the code, extension: .ahk
- double click on file to run it
- in spine have your slot with consecutive frames ready, go in animate mode
- make a random keyframe far enough because otherwise the script can't create keyframes
- press ctrl+K
- specify the number of frames when prompted