mlecce

When attempting to export a project (ie.. JSON data) and we want to include the atlas (but they already exist from a previous export in that same directory), there is an error: Error packing images. An error occurred while packing the images. Error A region with the name body has already been packed.

It would be good (and save lots of time) if there was an option to overwrite the images.

Regards,
Moses
mlecce

Nate

I deleted your post about the same problem in the 3 year old thread.

Are you exporting into your Spine images folder? You should export to a different folder.
Nate

Nate

mlecce

I've made a directory called "out" which is where it exports to. The problem does not happen if I keep the standard settings for scale & suffix, but when I attempt to add 2 scales (0.5 and 1) with suffixes (@1x and @2x) this error occurs.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2017-10-13 at 10.39.21 AM.pngsettings
mlecce

Nate

Hmm. I don't see this problem, eg exporting spineboy with those texture packer output settings. Can you please email the problematic Spine project and images so we can reproduce the problem? contact@esotericsoftware.com

---

We got this fixed in 3.6.46. Cheers!
Nate

Nate

eudox

I'm still seeing this in 3.6.46 ESS. It only started 2 updates ago, perhaps? About a week ago, anyway.

The first export will work fine, but if I try and export to the same place again then it will give the error and not complete the export. Deleting the files before exporting solves the problem, but it is an unnecessary step that wasn't needed a couple of weeks ago.

It'd be great if you could look into it!
eudox

Return to Editor