Leovany

Finished a project animation (for example called Shake), other projects should also add the same animation,
But because of the large number of projects (there is a slight difference between each project, it cannot be completely covered and added),
So I want to simulate the process of manually adding animation through the command line (as shown below), and only add this animation in batches

Consult the official website document (http://de.esotericsoftware.com/spine-export#Command-line),
It was found that the most similar was the command line to import the bones of another project.
Spine -i /path/to/skeleton.json -o /path/to/project.spine -r skeletonName
But what I want to import is not bones, but animation options. What is the command for importing animation under Spine?

Hope to get a reply, thank you very much! !

Spine_1.png

Spine_2.png

Spine_3.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leovany

Nate

Unfortunately Spine doesn't yet support importing an animation via the CLI. Here is the issue to track the enhancement:
Import animation from CLI · #379 · EsotericSoftware/spine-editor

It will be added in a future update, but note that many things can go wrong when importing an animation so even with the CLI import, you'll want to keep a close eye on any warnings during the import.
Nate

Nate

Leovany

Nate wrote:Unfortunately Spine doesn't yet support importing an animation via the CLI. Here is the issue to track the enhancement:
Import animation from CLI · #379 · EsotericSoftware/spine-editor

It will be added in a future update, but note that many things can go wrong when importing an animation so even with the CLI import, you'll want to keep a close eye on any warnings during the import.
Thank you for your reply. Is there any general planning time?
Leovany

Nate

This should make it into 4.1, which will be a much smaller release than 4.0. There won't be a huge delay from 4.0 to 4.1 (once 4.0 is finished, the beta starts soon).
Nate

Nate

Return to Bugs