crdmrn

I was considering to use path constraints in the next Unity project, so I decided to check out the Stretchyman example project.
When trying to import it into Unity though, I ran into the "Missing regions" error...
I've been using Spine and the latest Unity runtime (the same versions I'm still using now) without ever getting a problem with other animations that didn't include constraints... any Idea what could that be?

Using Spine 3.6.37 and Unity 5.6.2f1, just open the Stretchyman example problem, export and drag and drop into Unity to reproduce.
Attachments
Capture.PNG
crdmrn

Pharan

I can't seem to replicate. I tried both the one bundled with spine-unity, and the one in git.

Are you using the latest runtime?
Pharan

Pharan

crdmrn

As far as I can tell, yes, latest spine runtime imported through the unitypackage from here http://esotericsoftware.com/spine-unity-download

Actually, I just had a look at my git, and I started testing the new runtime on july 12th so I'm probably using the 5.6 runtime for unity 5.4 (20 June 2017)... might be that?
crdmrn

Pharan

It should be no problem. The only difference between the 5.4 and 5.6+ runtimes are currently the shaders.
Pharan

Pharan

crdmrn

Ok... weird... are you using the runtime version from the git or the unitypackage from the link i sent? also, could you zip and attach the export you tried it with? maybe i'm missing some parameters on export, though it's weird, because all the other skeletons i exported are working
crdmrn

Pharan

Yes. It's the same unitypackage. The latest version. And that part of the code hasn't been touched for a while now.

Maybe that will help. You can send your zip to unity@esotericsoftware.com
Pharan

Pharan

crdmrn

Ok, I feel very stupid. As I'm working on different features, the implementation of the new spine runtime is on a separate branch and I was not on it ^^" Now I switched to the right branch and it works, again, I'm sorry... The thread can be closed :yes:
crdmrn

Return to Unity