wiismm5566

Can I call "Reload" in the script?

2017-8-31 下午 05-13-10.png
wiismm5566

Pharan

Sort of. But it's complicated.
What are you trying to do though? Maybe there's a better way to achieve it.
Official Esoteric Assorted Furniture Cleaner and Teahouse | Check out the Spine Users Tumblr Blog: spine-users.tumblr.com
pharan.deviantart.com | pharantriestoanimatestuff.tumblr.com - - - Windows 10 - Spine-Unity.
Pharan

Pharan

wiismm5566

Sorry for the late response
I want to clear all player avatar mix and match.
But now I use "Nude.atlas" to reset it, I wonder know if there was a simpler way.
wiismm5566

Pharan

How you reset it depends on how you applied the mix and match.

If you want to revert to a previous/original skin, keep a reference to the original skin. And use skeletonAnimation.Skeleton.Skin = originalSkin;
You can also find all the skins you defined in Spine by using skeletonAnimation.Skeleton.Data.FindSkin("skin name");. Make sure you don't overwrite them if you want to revert to them.

If you want to revert to having no skin, set skeletonAnimation.Skeleton.Skin = null;

If you want to be able to revert specific attachments, make sure you don't overwrite the actual original attachment data.
Official Esoteric Assorted Furniture Cleaner and Teahouse | Check out the Spine Users Tumblr Blog: spine-users.tumblr.com
pharan.deviantart.com | pharantriestoanimatestuff.tumblr.com - - - Windows 10 - Spine-Unity.
Pharan

Pharan

Return to Unity